|Last Updated: May 21st, 2018
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
2. EXAMPLES OF HOW NO COVER USES YOUR DATA
3. HOW NO COVER SHARES INFORMATION
Electronic Press Kit (EPK)
Other Parties Designated by You
International Data Transfers
4. CHILDREN UNDER 13
Please feel free to send an email to email@example.com should you wish to share any comments, questions or advice regarding these privacy guidelines.
5. DATA RETENTION
6. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS, RULES, AND PROVISIONS FOR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA USERS
If you are the resident of a country in the EEA, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
No Cover has appointed a Data Protection Officer to oversee all aspects of our privacy and data security policies. If you would like to contact our Data Protection Officer, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for users from EEA countries to use No Cover websites, users must accept cookies. Users will be prompted at the beginning of their session to accept cookies. Users may withdraw consent by deleting their cookies from their browser settings at any time.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of Websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA No Cover is committed to protecting the security of Your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect Your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We attempt to follow policies and procedures that will protect against unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. No amount of measures is 100% secure, however. We cannot make any promises or guarantees that your data will be safe, and you provide information to us at your own risk.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
You may contact us, for any reason, by filling out the web form at You may contact us by mail as follows:
No Cover, Inc.